The Integrative Health Center at Puget Sound Neurology is founded on the belief that exercise, nutrition and other alternative treatments complement standard medical care to improve patient outcomes and overall well-being.
Our services include:
- Comprehensive exercise prescription including fitness assessment, individualized program design and follow up
- Food and chemical sensitivity testing and nutrition counseling for treatment of Migraine, Parkinson's Disease and other chronic conditions
- Individual and small group exercise classes including Yoga, and Pilates
- Other specialty exercise classes designed for patients with specific conditions such as Movement Disorders, early Osteoporosis, and other balance disorders
- Expert-led seminars and workshops on various health related topics