Neurological Disorders and Nutrition
Nutrition is a key lifestyle component to brain health. Nutrition counseling can help delay the progression of your disease and help you manage any symptoms you may be experiencing.
What you can expect from a nutrition consultation
- Comprehensive review of your medical and nutrition history
- Medication review and diet adjustments for optimal disease management
- Individualized diet guidelines to maintain a healthy body weight and muscle stores.
- Recipes and cooking advice for health, disease prevention and symptom management
- Meal planning for antioxidant, minimal free radical exposure eating
- Individualized nutrition supplement recommendations based on the most current research
- Resources for additional meal planning and food selections
Schedule your initial consultation by calling 253-284-4488 (South Puget Sound Neurology) www.food4lifecounseling.com
Joan B. Hogan, RD, CD and Ashley Kuhlmann, RD CD
Migraine Dietitians Specializing in food and food chemical sensitivity.