Puget Sound Neurology is committed to staying on the cutting edge of medical science. As a result, our providers are routinely recruiting patients to participate in clinical trials. Benefits of participating in clinical research include receiving cutting edge medical care, often at no direct cost to you, and helping advance the field of neurology.
See below to learn if you may qualify for our current trials.
Now recruiting migraine patients for a new trial!
You may qualify if you:
- Have 2-8 migraine attacks per month
- Have at least a 1 year history of migraines
- Have migraines that started before the age of 50
- Are not pregnant, lactating or planning to become pregnant
- Are Male or Female, 18-75 years of age
Please contact Puget Sound Neurology at (253) 284-4488 or research (at) psneurology.com for additional information.
Qualified participants receive study-related care and exams at no charge, in addition to compensation for time and effort.